Hanley Primary Care Centre will be hosting a Carers and Over 65s Open Day at the practice on Wednesday 10 May 2017 between 1.00pm and 3.30pm. All local residents are welcome to attend. See poster below.
The event aims to raise awareness about and allow patients to experience a number of local health and social care service providers accessible through the surgery for our patients as well as other residents of Islington.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet members of practice staff, and will be treated to FREE mini health checks and refreshments.
The services due to attend are:
- Islington Carers Hub who aim to make a positive difference to the lives of unpaid carers in the diverse communities of Islington by providing them with a range of services, support and recognition.
- Age UK Islington who support people with long-term conditions to self-manage and
aim to maintain older people’s independence allowing them to stay safe and healthy.
- FROGG – Friends of Greenville Garens will deliver advice on gardening, plants, flowers and activities to attend in Grenville Gardens.
- Help On Your Doorstep who empower individuals to overcome the barriers they face and improve their lives.
- Healthwatch Islington is all about local voices being able to influence the delivery and design of local services.
Contact us on 020 3874 5676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or requirements.