Speak to a Pharmacist or Message a Doctor

It may be quickest if you visit a pharmacy and have a chat with a pharmacist. This area operates a Minor Ailment Scheme where the pharmacist can prescribe hay fever medicines.

Alternatively you can send a message to your GP using our online services.